Wrong date when importing OFX file from HSBC

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 3 09:40:12 EST 2015

Diarmaid Lee <djlee97 at btinternet.com> writes:

> Garbage in garbage out might not be so very far from that, in that,
> the import process (either me or gnucash) is making the garbage.

Sorry, I'm coming into this late...  How exactly are the dates off?  Is
everything off by one day (in the same direction)?  Or is it something
else?

By chance did you change your computer timezone?