Wrong date when importing OFX file from HSBC

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:50:54 EST 2015

Diarmaid,

I'm not familiar with qif file formats so don't know if this is relevant or
not but if you're in the UK why does the date exported in the qif from
Money look to be in US format - i.e. should it be D01/09'2015 instead of
D09/01'2015 ?

How do your dates appear in Money - as dd/mm/ccyy or mm/dd/ccyy ?

Cheers Dave H...