Importing QIF files

Mark Wigmore mawigmore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:57:24 EST 2015

On 4 February 2015 at 12:48, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> You have gotten a lot of help from at least 6 different people who have
> either worked on developing GnuCash or are users who have previously
> solved the problems you say you are having and are very happy with the
> program.  Yet you refuse to accept their input.  You even suggest that
> they are wrong when they tell you that it has been working for them.

I haven't said anyone is wrong. I just say the suggestions are not helpful
to me. Searching through half a megabyte of code for null entries isn't how
I want to spend my time.

> We cannot help you if you will not listen to us.

That's fine. The importer doesn't suit my needs and I have found an
alternative that does work. If you really want me to use GnuCash then I
have suggested what I would expect to change.

Best regards,

Mark