Fault in REPORTS

John Moore johnmooresj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 03:21:53 EST 2015

I have been using Gnucash for many years without any problems.

Recently I updated to version 2.6.5 and ran into 2 problems connected with
'REPORTS'.
The first one has been solved  (Gnucash crashed when RECORDS activated);
but now I find that if I use the proccedure  "Income & Expense\Cash flow" I
get just a series of zeros rather than the total expenditure/income for the
categories of transactions used over the period requested.
The only thing that is correct about it is that it lists only the
categories that had entries for that month/year.

Thanks,    John Moore (Lusaka, Zambia)