Automatically reconcile interest charges

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Tue Feb 10 19:35:54 EST 2015

Is there a way to automatically mark an interest charge entry as
reconciled?  When I start the reconcile process on some accounts, I have
GC configured to bring up the Interest Charge dialog so I can enter that
value just before starting the reconcile process.  It would be great to
have that automatically reconciled (or at least just marked cleared
until I click "Finish") so I don't have to hunt for it in the list.