Creating a P&L also call Income statement for 2014

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Wed Feb 11 08:04:39 EST 2015

On 2/10/2015 7:22 PM, EngineInstitute wrote:
> When I click the button to create a P&L or Income statement it automatically
> gives me one for 2015 can anyone explain how I can get one for 2014?
> Thanks.
By specifying the date range for which you want the report run.

You question implies that you have not yet investigated edit=>report
options and all the possible choices you have for your report. There is
a lot more you can change besides the date, so if you are new to
gnucash, try out various options to see what best suits your needs.

You run a report (default values for options) and then you change the
options and the report will change as you do so.

Michael