Learning, need clarification

David chrstdvd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:02:38 EST 2015

Fred, I have no clue.  I use Gmail.  Yesterday when I asked Buddah, "How?"
when he told me to include the mailing list, I say under that message,
Reply, Reply All and Forward.  So I used "reply all" and I guess it worked.
In my mailbox on desktop for your message above, there is no Reply All.

Here is what I see on my desktop
""
below:
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Learning-need-clarification-tp4675966p4676009.html
To unsubscribe from Learning, need clarification, click here.
NAML

Click here to *Reply* or Forward
""
So I am typing this onto the forum site but it looks like that if I just
clicked the Reply it would have shown up here as well.  I put Reply in Bold
to show what I refer too.