Still a question or two about the mailing list.

David chrstdvd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:25:46 EST 2015

Call me thick headed, but I am what I am, and I am learning this as I go.

I have one password and user name to log into this site, what I call a
forum.

Yesterday I received this email that gives me a odd password and I have no
idea what it is for.  Is it just literally to do what is described in the
email, or am I supposed to use it on this site when I post or reply and am
prompted to log in?

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4676012/mail.png>

I am afraid to click "Do not show this message again" that I get every time
I try to post directly on here until I know why it pops up.

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/n4676012/2.png>

And my confusion is is compounded because every post or reply on this site
has a yellow line background that says the post is has not been approved.
Thanks