Still a question or two about the mailing list.

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:54:03 EST 2015

David,

Yes it's to do what it says in the email, you only need it to change your
mailing list subscription options, you don't need it to post/reply to
emails. I suggest you login and have a look at what options are available
and tailor them to your specific needs.

Until your subscription is approved which might take a couple of days, all
your emails will be awaiting release by the moderator which I guess is what
your seeing now by the sound of things.

Cheers Dave H...