Still a question or two about the mailing list.

David chrstdvd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 17:00:59 EST 2015

Liz, I am a subscriber and chose not to get emails for every post on the
"forum".

I prefer to go directly to the " forum " to post questions. So that is why
when I post there and see the post is not yet accepted, I wonder if I am
doing it wrong.

Think I will just stop worrying about it because things seem to get done
properly name people see what I post and I see what they post regardless of
where I look or post.
Thanks to you and Dave for the guidance.