Still a question or two about the mailing list.

David Christopher chrstdvd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 17:21:02 EST 2015

Wait a minuet, maybe I get it.  Someone tell me exactly what the email
address is to the mailing list and I will just put that in my address book
in gmail and give it a name like "cash".  I type cash into address bar and
then will see the address, like when I type in Kari and get a list of her
email addresses.

Boy I am thick headed.