Very basic question about gnucash

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 14:54:13 EST 2015

YES!  GNUcash will do all that you say.  Myself, I use GNUcash for our
family finances, which include mortgage and automobile loans, IRAs, Roth
IRAs invested in Mutual Funds and Variable Annuities.

I got fed up with Quicken/Intuit, always wanting to upgrade for more
$$$$.  I was determined to make GNUcash work!

I not only use GNUcash for family, but also for business.  I got fed up
with Peachtree's constant wanting (needing) to upgrade for hundreds $$$$!

Greg