can a report filter income and expense accounts by asset?

smhearn sarah.hearn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 13:38:15 EST 2015

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to run a report that would display totals for two of
my accounts, Income:Farmstore and Expenses:Farmstore, separated according to
which of my asset accounts the income and expenses went through, e.g.
primary checking and petty cash account - so that I know the total income
and expenses that  were in cash, and the total that went into our checking
account as checks, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!