I am drowning in emails

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Feb 23 05:34:48 EST 2015

hansbkk at gmail.com wrote:
> Go to the mailman page linked at the bottom and set it to send a "digest"
> email.
>
> Makes things more difficult to reply to but more convenient to scan once a
> day just to keep up your gnucash education.
>
> Or unsubscribe completely.
>
> Or (IMO best option for you maybe) set up a Nabble membership and view the
> list as if a forum when you feel like it.
>
> HTH

Missing an option, which is to elect not to receive mails.
As others have noted this is all-or-none.
49 emails in 4 hours, is not "drowning" but "drowning" is hyperbole.

A far better question is "how do others manage their email flow"
Do not ignore the comment that much wisdom passes through this list, we
all learn lots by reading posts about others' problems.
If you unsubscribe, then you cannot post unless I let the posts through.