I am drowning in emails

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 08:55:09 EST 2015

Russell wrote
> Yesterday I joined GnuCash "mailing list"
> -  and asked one question for which I received 3 very helpful replies
>
> Today I am drowning in emails , none of which apply to my one question
> -  49 emails in last 4 hours
>
> How do I turn off irrelevant emails, intended for other members?
>
> Thank you

If you use it as a forum instead of joining the mailing list you only
receive emails relating to your posts.

I have been posting for a while but have to confess the mailing thingy is
very confusing, complete enigma to me.

Anything with 'GNU' in the title is always a bit off the wall imo (in a good
way :)