I am drowning in emails

Jan Steinman Jan at EcoReality.org
Mon Feb 23 04:43:52 EST 2015

> From: Russell <ebs at internode.on.net>
>
> How do I turn off irrelevant emails, intended for other members?

As others have pointed out, you can't do that.

However, you might consider "digest mode," which crams a whole day's worth of email into one message. It has a header with all the "Subject:" lines, so you can quickly tell if there's anything interesting to scroll down to.

:::: The competition for grain between the wealthy car drivers of the world and the poorest people who are trying to survive is a moral issue that we should not ignore. The continued increase in biofuels production will result in a continued decrease in food availability, which we could someday consider to be a crime against humanity. -- Pat Murphy