Creating a Budget

YeOldHinnerk HRamthun at gmx.de
Mon Feb 23 09:10:54 EST 2015

Hi,

I have the same issue, it is tedious to work with budgets. And then they
don't recognise year's closing...

But I really don't like the answer you gave. Your solution is: Don't use
them!

The answer to your probably rhetoric question is, that know expenditures can
be included for completeness and for controlling purposes. Also, the booking
may just go through his checking, with no need of a scheduled transaction.
In which case, he wants to make sure, that the amount is what was expected
(e.g. using german "Lastschriftverfahren", the electricty company could
change the amount). So there are many answer why we may want to include
this. Please don't make it sound silly.

Best,

YeOldHinnerk