Budgeting and loans

Andy Pastuszak apastuszak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:33:38 EST 2015

What I meant was, when paying off a loan, the amount of principal and
interest is different each month.  They vary based on the amortization
table.  The amount I pay each month is the same, but the split changes
month to month.  So I'm not sure how I set up a budget when two of the
budget categories are never going to be the same each month.

Andy