I am drowning in emails

David chrstdvd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 19:30:43 EST 2015

Russel, I faced the same problem then I quit the list and started over an
paid attention to the emails I received.

Go to this link:  and unsubscribe to getting emails period.
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/mailing_list/SubscribeDefaults.jtp?forum=1415819&k=eg9ig66w

Then if you post a question here check the box at bottom that says to send
emails to you for replies to this post.

I never heard of a mailing list before either.  I thought this site was a
Forum like what non-mailing list people think.  But it is not and I have
been chastised several times for bitching about a forum that is not a forum.
Hahahaha!  This freeware is a new reality,  learn it, and you will be happy.