I am drowning in emails

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Mon Feb 23 22:26:42 EST 2015

for whatever this is worth... i think this is the busiest time of the year -- pre tax season (at least here in USA). i have been on the list for only a few years and this is the busiest (most emails) i've seen...

i tried the digest, but it didn't work for me either... so i just go delete delete delete by subject line...

my suggestion would be to bear with it through april 15th and then see if the volume of emails goes down....

do any of the folks who have been around much longer have any perspective on this seasonal uptick?

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com