Where to find the .SCM files

David chrstdvd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 14:48:32 EST 2015

I messed up, the gnucash program is in /usr/bin .

And I just found the .scm files in /usr/share/gnucash/scm.

I studied to hard and to long today and am mentally shot.  Trying to learn
Scheme and finally found some decent tutorials with Google, but I am to
tired to work with them now.

I will start over tomorrow.

Thanks for all the tips, I will explore them when I get my mind back.

And BTW I executed a few scm files like hello.scm in the guile environment
and I do not like the Linux version of guile as I had on my Win system.

Is there an easier Scheme environment than guile?  I looked on the Software
Manager and it lists many many, but I have no idea what to pick, and am
reminded that gnucash uses guile anyway.

Is there a way to clear the screen in guile?  I found (clear) for the
Terminal, but nothing yet for guile.