[MAINT] Possible network outage tonight between 12m-5a US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 26 15:10:45 EST 2015

Hi,

I was just notified by my ISP that they are planning to perform some
network work tonight between 12 midnight at 5am (US/EST, so 0500-1000
UTC).  During that time I may experience brief network outages.  If
there is a network outage it will affect git, wiki, email, and the
archives.

If there is still an issue in the morning I'll be sure to contact my ISP
and inquire.  But if you notice an outage overnight, this is the cause.