[MAINT] Possible network outage tonight between 12m-5a US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 27 12:21:52 EST 2015

Looks like the network was out for about 30-40 minutes starting around
1am ET.  It was showing back up before 2.  If anyone is still seeing any
remant effects please let me know.

-derek