Changing the Order of Accounts

Murray Field bigbadmur at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:16:10 EST 2015

Hi,

On the Main "Accounts" Screen I have lists of Accounts with Sub-Accounts.
Under one Heading I have four Sub-Accounts and what I want to do is change
the order in which these Sub-Accounts appear in the list, for example...

Dining Account
          Lunch Account
          Dinner Account
          Breakfast Account
          Supper Account

*Change to -*

Dining Account
          Breakfast Account
          Lunch Account
          Dinner Account
          Supper Account

I tried clicking and holding each Sub-Account then trying to drag it into
the right order but this did not work and I could not find any answers in
the help guide.

Can someone please tell me how to re-order my Sub-Accounts? I don't want to
change any of their content just the order in which they are displayed.

Thanks,

Murray Field

Kind Regards,

Murray Field