Negative Balances on Credit Cards

Jerry K Radke jerrykradke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:53:48 EST 2015

David,

That is exactly what happened.  While getting last year's reports for
taxes, I must have inadvertently clicked on "Reverse Balanced Accounts".
Making that change got me back to my normal balances.  Then I just went
back and loaded the backup from one day ago and redid my reconcile work.
Thanks everyone.
​
Jerry K. Radke
63855 250th Street