Billing Questions

dm extdms at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:18:02 EST 2015

Invoiced? - X means the item is attached to this invoice, an empty box
means the item is not attached to this invoice. If the box is empty you can
attach the item to the invoice by first selecting the item row and then
clicking in this box.

Hi there,

I'm new to GnuCash and have been looking everywhere for how to attach a
billed item to the respective invoice. The information that is listed is
the following:

   -

   *Invoiced?* - *X* means the item is attached to this invoice, an empty
   box means the item is not attached to this invoice. If the box is empty you
   can attach the item to the invoice by first selecting the item row and then
   clicking in this box.

I have tried to put an X in the box but I can't figure out what I need to
select before clicking in the box? What does it mean to "first select the
item row"? I have tried clicking everything I can think of and still can't
put an X in that box.

I'm not convinced that I paid the bill correctly because of the of the
following screenshot:
[image: Inline image 2]

The date of the payment is 2014-11-25 and the Bill date is 2014-09-09. Why
would the above even appear? How do I edit payments?

These are the A-payable entries:
[image: Inline image 3]

Can you help me out?
Thanks,