Changing the Order of Accounts

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Fri Feb 27 10:56:27 EST 2015

i do this sort of thing all the time with my finder/ explorer, too ... i put 0- in front of my most used folders and they sort to the top and z- for those i use much much less often or are really archives (like some file for 2012).... so #s, letters.... i think #s sort before letters.

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ san francisco ~:~ 415.567.2647
author ~:~ writer ~:~ photographer ~:~  book designer
paulahendricks.com ~:~ cinnabarbridge.com