GNUCash Crashing during On-Line setup

Carl Wilson victorspaw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:41:30 EST 2015

I went to the on line set up and clicked on the user that had been set up
and selected delete from the options.

Then when setting up a new profile I used the last of the for set up types
in order as it was the only one that would show any banks. Once I selected
my bank then I entered the profile name, user name, etc. It would go
through that connection fine and then it have me the option to collect the
accounts. I selected that, I it comes back with a request for my password,
I enter it and it appears to do something in the background but no accounts
are brought into the account tab list. Then it crashes.