Can't change settings for this mailing list

David Plank email at daveplank.com
Sat Feb 28 12:08:40 EST 2015

I hope someone can help. I registered for the gnucash-user mailing list and get posted messages.

I tried to change my settings but can not. I wrote down my id and pw so I know they are correct but the server will not
accept them. I can not even request to reset my pw because I get an error message that my email is not registered. It has to
be registered though because I get the emails.

I have sent emails to gnucash-user-owner at gnucash.org for help on Feb 23 but have not gotten a response.

Can someone help me? I need the server to recognize my registration so I can manage it.