Support Assistance

Wm wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 04:07:19 EST 2015

Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:41:18 <54A45F6E.4050603 at mtdata.com>  Mike or Penny
Novack <stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com>

>Here in the US, an actual pledge to a charity is a receivable for the
>charity.

I've checked elsewhere and it varies between states in the US and within
those states on the wording of the pledge.

I think it would be too much topic drift to follow the question of
whether a pledge is or should be shown on a balance sheet or not apart
from saying that regardless of enforceability I think it shouldn't be on
the statutory accounts of most NFP orgs

I'm happy to continue this off-list including sharing any references.

hny all, particularly our developers and those that follow these lists

--
Wm...