Support Assistance

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Thu Jan 1 17:02:35 EST 2015

--On December 30, 2014 at 5:48:07 PM +0200 Marlven Muranganwa
<mmuranganwa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a shortcut for invoicing all the people the same amount of
> monthly contributions instead of going to each customer and raising
> the same invoice.

What I do in similar circumstances is create a set of invoices for the
first period then duplicate them for subsequent periods.  This is not
too hard to do in version 2.6 since you can use Customer->Find Invoice
to find all the invoices for a single period, select them all, then
duplicate them all at once.  If you create them with a suitably generic
description they won't need much customization.

           Mike