foreign currencies are shown as 0.- in default currency reports

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 20:18:56 EST 2015

Tereque,

You may have used Tools >> Price Editor to setup each of your foreign
currencies and clicked the "Get Quotes" button at least one to setup the
values of the foreign currenices?  That works for me and shows the foreign
currencies in only the "Balance (Period)" and "Total" columns on the
Accounts tab, all other columns show the equivalent AUD amount.

Cheers Dave H