Receivable - Internal Lot Link Missing

Mark Seeba mseeba at streamwrite.com
Fri Jan 2 12:43:24 EST 2015

Hi there,
I have a posted invoice with a payment against that will not come off of my receivables report (even though the balance for the customer shows $0). The payment has been recorded but it shows up as a pre-payment. When I look into the receivables asset account I can see that this invoice is  missing an internal lot link entry.

Is the missing internal lot link entry to cause of this problem? If so, how do I fix it?

Also, how did this happen? Did I post something incorrectly here?

I appreciate any help I can get with this.

Mark Seeba
MCSE: Communication
Streamwrite
Latest News: http://streamwrite.com/blog/
Direct: 510-923-9210
Fax: 510-420-4970
Service Desk: 800.333.8394 (Option 4)
www.streamwrite.com<http://www.streamwrite.com/>

[MCSE_2013(rgb)_1508]

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information confidential to ATI and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.