How difficult is it (really) to reorganize a Chart-of-Accounts after the fact?

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Jan 4 12:09:30 EST 2015

Interesting....I am using Gnucash 2.6.1 on Ubuntu, and the columns are
labeled differently...

Account          Left            Right
checking         Deposit         Withdrawal
income           Charge          Income
expense          Expense         Rebate

use formal accounting labels is unchecked.

Mark