Can I change the behavior of automatically creating an Imbalance-USD account?

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:04:16 EST 2015

I agree with the original poster. I'd like the option, because usually when
the imbalance account is created, it is an error. Again, I'd like the
*option* of creating the imbalance account or preventing the transaction
from being saved. If I do, in fact, need a new account, then I can just
rename and reposition the imbalance account. If it is an error or a typo,
the transaction hasn't been saved and I can fix the problem.