HELP!!!

Johannes Kapune listen at kapune.de
Mon Jan 5 14:49:33 EST 2015

Hi Pamela,

do you have subscribe to this list? I don't think so because your mail
comes in very late.

If you are a member of this list you will get an answer on your
questions quite soon.

If you ask questions often it is important to let us know what operating
system you use and what exact version of GnuCash you are using.

Johannes