HELP!!!

mshires mshires.wcc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:31:11 EST 2015

LOL!  Awesome!  I notice that it mirrors the mailing list Gnucash Users.

Two silly questions:
Can the forum replace the mailing list to free up my in-box (I go would go
to the forum to start new threads or to read others) instead of using my
email, and if so, how?)

Why isn't there a link to the forum on the home page index column under
"support" at gnucash.org?  It is awesome!  For example, I was wondering how
to delete old books or test files, and in the forum I did a search and
voila! There was the answer!  I didn't have to email the question on the
mail list, thus avoiding redundancy!

Thanks for showing me this!
Mill