HELP!!!

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson100 at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 6 11:37:20 EST 2015

There are a couple of things about the Mailman setup for this list that
puzzle me. I'm sure there are good reasons, of course...

1) There's no list tag (eg [GNU]) in the subject line to make email
filters/message rules easy. When I setup a new Mailman list, it defaults
to having one. Right now I'm using the "to" address to filter messages
in Thunderbird, but that fails when someone replies to a poster and CC's
the list.

2) Instead of continually reminding people to CC the list, why not make
the default reply action to reply to the list?

Kevin