HELP! (?)

Craig Walton craig1realty at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 12:32:59 EST 2015

Good day and Happy New Year to all....I am not computer literate so please
patient w/ my question(s) that may seem stupid....

     In Gnucash, I simply want to get back to my checkbook/register  of
2014 as I need to enter all the checks that have not been entered. I know
one can get the line for entry to specific accounts but I need to view the
checkboodk as whole and be able to print it out in its entirety, not just
specific reports.

Please advise.  I will thank you and I am sure Uncle Sam will appreciate
getting the correct info in a timely manner!

Thank you,
Craig