A/R Invoices didn't import properly

James M. Geidl jim.geidl at spinochio.com
Sun Jan 11 12:36:34 EST 2015

I imported my data from Quicken 2013.  I use Quicken to generate invoices
and to accept payments for those invoices.  After the import my checking
account was correct but the A/R showed only the received payments and no
invoices.  My income account showed nothing.  So, I guess none of the
invoice imported.  Anyone got any thought on how to correct this?  I am
running both gnuCash and Quicken until I am real comfortable that gnuCash is
OK and will do everything I need it to do so I can dump the GnuCash file and
import again anytime.

James "Jim" M. Geidl, K6JMG
D.B. Cooper, you have  a message.