gnucash.org mailing list memberships reminder

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jan 12 04:03:46 EST 2015

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 00:32:37 -0800 (PST)
Possum <mpskinner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a subscriber to this news letter which I read with nabble
>
> I get the gnucash.org mailing list memberships reminder every month.
> Is this because I am not active on the News letter?
>
> thank you

No, you get it because you are subscribed to the mailing list.
You can stop it coming
go to
put your email address in the last box marked "unsubscribe or edit
options" and then you can proceed to a page which allows a lot of
things to be changed.
You'll need that password from the email you get every month

Liz