having trouble installing the Finance Quote update app

David Richards drichardsms at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 12 17:20:39 EST 2015

Dear sir or madame

I have mac osx version 10.6.8 snow leopard I have installed  Xcode from the installation cd with no problems. when I  try and run the Finance Quote update app the terminal window opens and the process starts but hangs at the following point

Warning (usually harmless): 'YAML' not installed, will not store persistent state
Running make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/apache-https....skipped
        all skipped: Live tests disabled; pass --live-tests to Makefile.PL to enable
t/apache..........skipped
        all skipped: Live tests disabled; pass --live-tests to Makefile.PL to enable
t/http-nb.........ok 1/14

and will not go any further

Can you help me

regards