Gnucash report fault

John Moore johnmooresj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:24:38 EST 2015

Hi John and Colin,   Good News at last - not perfect but we are close I
think.

I started with the new user as you suggested (called it Scientist); then I
went to C: and loaded an old backup file (HseAccounts.gnucash.2013... etc)
that I used for storing old stuff.  I loaded gnucash from there.

Activating the Records went smoothly - I got an IN/OUT cash-flow summary
for all the items for 2013.
BUT after finishing off with 'Edit Report'  the cash flow for all items
still remained at 0.00..

Why ?  Would it be because when I start the "Edit Report"  the currency is
always given as 'Zimbabwean Dollars'
which I have to change to Zambian Kwacha (which s the currency I use in my
accounts programs) ?

JJM