download and install gnucash on iMac OSX

Eldon Fredericks freder at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 16 10:31:07 EST 2015

Thanks! That solved the problem. I am still a bit confused about how this program runs. It is running stand-alone because when I unplugged my ethernet connection GnuCash came up and ran. However, I continue to get the warning that this is connecting to the internet and asks me to accept.

I just unchecked the placeholder box in each of the accounts where it appeared. don’t know how it got there.

Also, now I discovered that I MUST learn some basic accounting skills before I can master GnuCash.

Thanks to all for your support. I’m off to basic accounting tutorials with GnuCash in hand.

Eldon Fredericks