Unofficial GnuCash Forum

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:53:20 EST 2015

That explains it then :-)  Look I'm not having a go at you, it just seems
to me that this would result in having yet another place that newbies would
have to check/ask for help in and I just wonder if this wouldn't have the
effect of diluting the available help yet further. I think the core devs
who provide a lot of help have already indicated that they prefer the
mailing list and irc. I realize the searching isn't the best in the mailing
list and I for one don't use it and I have no idea what nabble provides in
the way of a search capability, I see that it provides a search box at
http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/ so I'm guessing it provides at least
a basic level of search ?

Cheers Dave H...