Viewing problem

Malcolm Purdy malcolm.s.purdy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 22:42:07 EST 2015

I am a new user still trying to find a personal financial program after
years of Quicken. I like gnucash but having a problem. I am using it for
home finances (and frankly its over-qualified) - Linux Mint Rebecca. I
started using it January 1st. Everything worked ok until something happened
(don't know what) and I cannot get the checking account entries to show up
on screen. They are there for the General Ledger but I cannot get any
entries--they are all hidden behind a blue line. Future entries still
appear, but not past entries. I have looked through all the possible
settings, but none appear have been checked off, so am frustrated and
looking for a point in the right direction.