Online Banking - Setup

Jason Martin jason at sheeponamission.com
Sat Jan 24 10:09:25 EST 2015

Is it possible to have GnuCash connect to my Chase account without paying
them $10.00/month for the privilege?  I ask because I can connect via
mint.com, and GnuCash (or rather AqBanking) seems to have the ability to
emulate other systems.

Thanks

--
---------
A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow