subsequent year

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 17:53:34 EST 2015

Are you getting confused by files which show up in Gnucash's most recently
used file list and no longer exist physically because you deleted them in
Windows Explorer ? If so check out section 3.1.11 of the wiki at
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_have_deleted_a_gnucash_file_from_my_computer._How_can_I_remove_that_file_from_the_File_menu.27s_short_list_.28MRU.29_as_well_.3F

You'll probably benefit from reading the whole of section 3.1 on Gnucash
files,  log files,  etc.

As a Windows user it's good practice to create a Gnucash folder under your
"My Documents" and keep your Gnucash data files in there !!!

Cheers Dave H...