non profit and charitable accounting, text book recommendations, please

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 14:05:08 EST 2015

Wow. WM, pulling the “I’ve been around this list longer than you” crap is just another instance of your arrogance and sheer idiocy. You should stop digging your hole now and simply STFU.

Or go check your meds.

Seriously.

David
(who’s been using GnuCash for nine years and participating on the lists for about as long)