non profit and charitable accounting, text book recommendations, please

Michael Hendry hendry.michael at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 15:59:28 EST 2015

> On 25 Jan 2015, at 18:55, Wm <wm+gnc at tarrcity.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Sun, 25 Jan 2015 18:17:49 <2A07F3EE-7512-474C-8433-C660F66A28D5 at gmail.com>  Michael Hendry <hendry.michael at gmail.com>
>
>>> On 25 Jan 2015, at 18:09, Jill Terry <jill at babrees.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am new here but am totally shocked and dismayed by the rude and unnecessary replies by Wm.   There is no call for that tone of voice, rudeness and sarcasm on a forum where volunteers are trying to help.
>
> Hmmn
>
>> Yeah - what brought that on, Wm.?
>
> Have you read all of the thread?  If not I've no idea, it started out quite ordinary and jcard21 and other folk are the people you should be having a go at rather than me.

Yes, I have. And the only other contributions I can see prior to Jill’s intervention is jcard21, who first of all suggested a Google query, which you rebuffed, requesting specific links.

In his/her response, jcard21 apparently felt unable to help you with UK-specific sources (1.).

I agree that 2. was unnecessarily outspoken, and ignored the many valuable and considered contributions you have made to the list and your manifest independence and computer literacy.

The “Good luck…” line could be read either way.

> Run through the sequence of messages yourself and see where you think someone did a bad thing.
>
> I know what I asked to begin with was reasonable,

Indeed.

> you should be wondering about who fucked it up and why.

On reflection, I think there were two tango-dancers here…

Michael